WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for the Nudo cc Ltd “Kick Starter” competition conducted or promoted by Nudo cc Ltd. The competition opens on 29th October 2018 and closes on 7th December 2018 at midnight (GMT).
2. The Promoter is Nudo cc Ltd, whose registered address is at 1st Floor 2 Woodberry Grove Finchley, N12 0DR, United Kingdom.
3. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself.
4. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom & European Union, except to:
a) directors, members, partners, agents, employees, promoters or consultant of Nudo cc Ltd, or other sponsors or agencies who are involved in this promotion;
b) a spouse, life partner, parent or family member (including adopted or married), or any business partner or associate of a person mentioned above, may not participate; and
c) residents in Northern Ireland.
5. To enter the competition to be in line to win a Wahoo Kickr 2018 model, you have to:
a) Purchase any pair of Nudo cc socks between 29th Oct 2018 & 7th December 2018,
b) Tag us in a social media post (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) along with a photo/video of your Nudo cc socks with #nudosocks
c) Tag a fellow cyclist in your post
6. There is one (1) prize to be won. Namely a Wahoo Kickr.
7. The winner of the prize will be chosen as follows:
a) All names who comply with the requirements set out under section 5 will be added to a numbered list. Names will be entered as they comply and will continue to be added to the list until the closing of the competition. A random number generator will be used to randomly select a number. The name which corresponds to this number will be the winner.
8. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
9. The winners of the prize will be contacted via social media and the prize will be couriered to the winners. Any importation duties or charges will be charged to the winner.
10. You are allowed one entry per pair of socks purchased. If you purchase two or more pairs of socks, whether in a bundle or separately, each pair will get you an entry, with a maximum of four (4) entries.
11. Proof of identity and age may be required, and any use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
13. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
15. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
a) your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
b) a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
16. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
17. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
18. You must possess whatever documents that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
19. The winners will initially be contacted via social media and/or via email, and then be contacted telephonically. If we are unable to contact a winner within 14 calendar days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 30 calendar days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Nudo cc Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
20. In the event that you win a prize you agree to the publication of your name and possibly your picture to be published on the Nudo cc Ltd website and social media. You further agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, for which no fee will be payable.
21. All entries are the property of Nudo cc Ltd and will be captured in a database for future promotions. Participation in this competition assumes permission to be contacted by Nudo cc ltd for the purposes of this competition.
22. We may require you to provide us with such additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
23. Nudo cc Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that arise from the acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice must be obtained for such purposes.
24. We and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests, and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third-party suppliers.
25. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
26. We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
27. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
28. f you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have,
a) you will be automatically disqualified, and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
b) you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your noncompliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your noncompliance; and
c) you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure to comply therewith.
29. For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents, promoters and representatives.
30. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the United Kingdom.
Nüdo cc ltd’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.